Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I'm Back!!!

Ok So For The Past Week My Internet Has been Down So I Haven't Really Been Able To Post Until Today When I Got The Net Back SO I Back And Hopefully It Doesn't Happen Again I've Been Updating The Blog All Day So i Hope You Guys Enjoyy!!! Everything Now That My Net is Good And I'm Fully Back I Wanna make Some Changes First Off I Wanna Find A Better Cooler Looking Background But I Want You Guys To Help Me Out if You Can Like If You Have Any Cool Backgrounds That You Wanna Suggest To Me Then Please Do E-Mail Me The Picture @ Buffysbro92@aol.com Then I'll Pick Which One I Like And I'll Put It As Our Background Also I Was thinking Of Putting A Chat/Request Box On The Blog So I Can Chat With You Guys And You Can Request Stuff Tell Your Opinion On If I Should Do That Or Not By Commenting This Post Also i Never Got Any Entry's For The Banner Contest i Started Awhile Back But Yea If you Make A banner With The Blogs Name In it or Whatever You Wanna Create Just Email Me What You Got =) The Blog's Looked The Same For A While Now I Just Wanna Change It up Once And Awhile So Yea Thanks For Stopping By And Don't Forget To Follow The Blog =)

No comments:

Post a Comment